The Inner Advisor: Dreamwork Meditation
Time & Location
About the Event
All answers are inside of us, and all our power comes from within.
The Inner Advisor within your subconscious mind. This Meditation is a way to access our powerful inner guidance system. In the world of professional sports and navy seal training, they practice mental rehearsal or visualization to great results in phyiscal performance. This practice is more profound than that. It helps us develop our intuition and tap into a higher level of information that can be deeply healing.
Most people after this practice feel more clear, purposeful, and confident. Meeting your Inner advisors can bring into awareness new perspectives that we may not have considered before: sometimes curious and sometimes emotional. The advisors can appear to us as our Future self, Inner child, or as other real or fictional characters from our inner or outer worlds.
How to Prep:
- You can practice sitting in a meditation pose or lying down. We will do some breathing and guided meditation only with some gentle background music.
- Please have a blanket, water, and something to write down any “aha moments” that you may experience.
- You will get a link to the Zoom via email from Eventbrite 60 mins before the event. Please be on time.
What struck me was the difference between my own inner voice to myself — which at times can be negative, fearful, or doubtful — and the voices of my imaginary advisors which were positive, confident, and supportive. - Kellen
Rio’s inner advisor workshop felt like putting glasses on to look at my life! I left with a clearer view of the questions I need to answer in my life right now, and how to think about doing that. I’d recommend a visit to the inner garden to anyone interested in self-development and perspective : ) — Trish
- Full Price Ticket£16£160£0
- Free / Pay it forward ticket£0£00£0
- Donation Ticket£6£60£0